All Inclusive Jamaica Vacation Packages
- Explore the island’s diverse natural beauty
- Soak in the laidback island vibes and sample flavourful local cuisine
- Visit the birthplace of reggae legend, Bob Marley
The birthplace of reggae and home to some of the Caribbean’s most beautiful beaches, Jamaica is the ideal destination for travellers looking to soak up the sun and experience local island culture. With a range of family-friendly resorts and adults only properties to choose from along the coast, there’s something for vacationers of all ages and travel styles. Explore the island’s natural beauty and discover its rich culture on an exciting excursion across lush mountainous landscapes on a Jeep safari, swim in the world-famous pools of Dunn’s River Falls or learn about the island’s culture with a tour of Bob Marley’s birthplace. Explore pristine beaches lining the shores of the Caribbean Sea or embark on a catamaran excursion along the coast, stopping along the way to snorkel in the crystal-clear waters. After an action-packed day in paradise, try some flavourful jerk chicken and aromatic coffee, grown in the Blue Mountains.Read more
National language: English
Language notes: Hello! While English is widely spoken in Jamaica, many locals also speak Creole, known as patois.
Currency: JMD (Jamaican Dollar)
Travel tips: Canadian devices use 120 V and will work with 110 V. Many resorts have 120 V plugs. For older devices, items using motors or heating (heated beauty tools, electric toothbrushes) and three-prong plugs we recommend bringing an adaptor with voltage conversion.
What to pack: Don’t know what to bring? Don’t worry. Click Here for our full packing list.
What to buy: Recreate the mouthwatering experience of Jamaica's delicious street eats with a bottle of traditional jerk sauce, made of spicy peppers, cloves, cinnamon onions and other spices that invigorate any barbecued meat or seafood. Blue Mountain coffee beans are praised as one of the finest in the world. And if there's still room in your suitcase, slip in a bottle of Appleton Rum.
Getting around: Your local Sunwing Experiences representative will handle your airport transfers, providing you with round-trip transportation from the airport to your resort and back. They are also on hand to recommend the bst experiences to ensure you make the ost of your time away. Be sure to attend you welcome briefing to learn about the handpicked selection of Sunwing Experiences offered for your destination.Read more
With world-class resorts, beautiful landscapes and a vibrant culture, it’s no wonder so many couples tie the knot in Jamaica! Host the destination wedding of your dreams on this popular Caribbean island.
Legal Wedding Requirements
- Wedding couple must arrive in destination at least three business days prior to the ceremony date.
- Notarized copies of valid passports for the wedding couple.
- Notarized copies of valid birth certificates (long form) for the wedding couple.
- If either party is divorced, they must provide a notarized copy of the final divorce decree.
- If either party has been widowed, they must provide a notarized copy of the death certificate.
- Notarized copies of Deed poll supporting any change of name (If applicable).
- Both parties must be at least 18 years of age. If either party is 16 or 17 years of age, a Letter of Consent is required from the legal parent/guardian and is to be signed in the presence of and certified by a JP or Notary Public for overseas party.
- Parties must be male and female in keeping with Jamaican Laws.
- Jamaica Legal Wedding Form (to be provided by the resort).
- Wedding couple must send all documents at least 60 days prior to the wedding date.
- For assistance with documents, please contact your local Embassy.
Legal ceremonies will incur additional costs. Additional requirements may also apply. Please contact your desired resort directly for legal ceremony fees and any additional requirements. For more information contact email@example.com.Read more