Escape to the romantic city of Paris, France with Sunwing and be instantly captivated by this dazzling “City of Lights”. All of Sunwing’s Paris flights land at Paris-Orly International Airport (ORY), France’s second largest airport, located approximately 15 km south of Paris. Originally known as Villeneuve-Orly Airport, Paris Orly Airport was opened in the southern suburbs of Paris in 1932 and was the main airport of Paris prior to the construction of Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
At Sunwing, the comfort and convenience of our travellers is important to us. We continually strive to ensure your vacation is an enjoyable experience from start to end. For this reason, we have chosen to fly into Paris Orly airport.
Here are our top reasons for choosing Paris-Orly International Airport:
- Only 15 minutes by car to downtown Paris and 25 minutes by subway/RER on direct line
- Convenient access to car rental counters, subway, and local transportation
- Less traffic coming and going from Orly Airport as compared to Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Smaller, more intimate airport
- Shorter and more convenient walking distances from gates to arrival halls
- Convenient gateway for connecting flights between Paris to the rest of France, Europe, and Africa
- Better and shorter connections to trains servicing most cities throughout France, such as Aix En Provence, Avignon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Lyons, and Nantes.
- Convenient location for travellers heading to the countryside or areas surrounding Paris by car
- Accessible services including restaurants, bars, cafés, convenience stores, and duty free boutiques and shops
- Comfortable waiting areas
- Access to Corsairfly Lounge, which features comfortable seating areas, WiFi access, TV, magazines, light meals, refreshments, and more. ($)
Book your Paris flights from Montreal and enjoy flights aboard Corsairfly, Sunwing`s sister company and the second largest French airline, where passengers can enjoy free seat selection, free headsets for audio/entertainment. Passengers who have selected Gran Large service can also enjoy additional baggage weight allowance, special meals, and free access to the VIP TD Lounge in Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport as well as the Corsairfly Lounge in Paris-Orly International Airport.