Havana weddings can be organized through Sunwing and its professional staff. Sunwing has experience that is second-to-none when it comes to Havana weddings. Havana’s romantic atmosphere, infectious energy and emphasis on service make it the ideal backdrop for your special day.
Property Amenities :
• 427 Room(s) • 2 Building(s) • 2 Pool(s) • Medical Centre ($) • Medical Services ($) • Air conditioned fitness facilities • Jacuzzi • Children's Section in Main Pool • 3 Restaurant(s) • 2 Bar(s)
View more info
Available wedding packages in Havana at Iberostar Parque Central
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
• Up grade to a superior room category with beautiful view and king size bed
• Bottle of champagne and chocolates in the room the day of your arrival to the hotel
• Personalized wedding coordinator service
• Register fees / Civil Judge / Wedding Certificate
• Simultaneous translation of the weeding speech into English / Germany / French
• Decoration of ceremonial area with flower arrangements for the wedding table
• Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
• Decorated wedding cake
• Toast with Champagne during the ceremony
• Live music during the ceremony
• Dinner in one of our Speciality Restaurant for the couple (invited pay an extra charge of 30 cuc)
• Hotel room decoration after the wedding
• IBEROSTAR gift in the room
• Breakfast in the bed on the morning after the ceremony
• City tour
• Early check in and late check out without extra charge (subject to availability)
OTHERS SERVICES TO BE CONSIDERED (WITH EXTRA CHARGE).
• “Wedding Memories”: Photo and video services during the ceremony.
• Professional hair styling and make-up services
• Price and payment: direct at the hotel
OBLIGATORY DOCUMENTS FOR THE WEDDING
• A copy of the passports of the bride and groom.
• A copy of the passports of the witnesses. (Witnesses cannot be relatives, and they should be older than 18 years old.)
• If divorced, divorce certificates.
• If widow(er), marriage certificate and death certificate of the spouse.
• If divorced or widow(er). These documents must be translated into Spanish and authenticated by the Cuban Consulate in the country they were issued. Extra charge for Notary service should be paid by the clients directly in the hotel and should be consulted with the wedding coordinator.
• All documents must be sent by fax or email to the Hotel 30 days before the ceremony.
NOTARY’S OFFICE MAY KEEP SOME ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD BRING TO CUBA LIKE CHANGE OF NAME, DIVORCE CERTIFICATE…
Days available for the weddings according to the Lawyer’s Office: Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 16:00 hours. In case clients request other times or days, it has an extra charge of 150 CUC.