Graphic Designer (6 month contract) - Toronto
|We are looking for a talented graphic designer with artistic aptitude in design of ads, print flyers, brochures and online banners to join our dynamic team.|
- Interpreting content to develop visual concepts to suit purpose for marketing materials production such as flyers, newspaper and magazine ads, logos, point of sale materials, electronic banners and on-line advertising.
- Design and artistic output of advertising material such as magazine and newspaper ads, flyers, POP and various projects.
- Assist in brochure production if necessary.
- Keeping abreast of developments in design programmes such as In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat to ensure an on-going efficiency.
- Work closely with other members of department as well as with the outside suppliers such as travel agents, printers, newspaper and magazine associates to ensure all obligations are fulfilled within set deadlines and requirements.
- Offer creative and design support to other departments as required.
- Adhere to established corporate brand guidelines and standards, policies and graphic throughout all design tasks.
- Transmit relevant produced materials to agents and consumers via fax and e-mail.
- Assistance with any other marketing duties as assigned.
- Expert with Adobe CS5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat) on MAC platforms.
- Past experience in all aspects of print media/brochure production an asset.
- Knowledge of Flash, HTML, CSS and any FTP Software is a plus as well as any social media.
- Adaptable to work independently, set and prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well with others and as part of a team.
- Travel industry design experience is a definite asset.
- Online or hard copy portfolio is a must.
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in applying please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. We thank all that apply however only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. |