- Process written group quote requests as directed, maintaining daily quotas.
- Respond to incoming group inquiries via phone and respond to verbal quote requests, costing quotes according to commercial guidelines provided.
- Up sell and cross sell on each call, using key product and promotional information provided.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions, gift certificates, insurance.
- Book group files, issue contracts and invoices, apply payments and general file maintenance.
- Administer and respond to online quote enquiries.
- Provide administrative support to Group Sales Coordinators.
- Fill-in for Coordinator absences as directed by Supervisor.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training.
|- Minimum one (1) year of telephone sales and customer service experience.|
- Minimum two (2) yearsâ€™ experience in a wholesale travel environment.
- Pleasant telephone manner, excellent communication skills and enjoys working directly with customers.
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of multi-tasking.
- Demonstrates initiative with problem solving and decision making skills.
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, be flexible, reliable & prioritize workload.
- Experience with MS Office (email, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of Soft Voyage TTS an asset.
- TICO certification required.