|During the course of duty, Pilots are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with company policies and government regulations.|
- Ensuring that safety is the primary objective by adhering to the Sunwing safety policy and utilizing the appropriate safety reporting program in order to identify and communicate all known hazards and risks to the organization.
- Ensuring continual improvement through the periodic review of documented processes
- Assisting in flight planning and any other preparations for flight as required by Company Policy
- Conducting flight duties and responsibilities as outlined the Flight Operations Manual
- Monitoring all aspects of flight and noting and safety concerns to the company
- Participating in the execution of cockpit procedures, emergency procedures, checklist procedures and instrument approach procedures in accordance with the procedures and drills in the Aircraft Flight Manual and /or Company approved procedures.
- During ground operations, supervising the loading of the aircraft, fuelling, and the preparation of the load sheet as required
- Maintaining a current medical
- Maintaining the ability to work in Canada
- Maintaining a current passport
- Other flight operations related duties as assigned.