- Cost and issue daily quotes assigned accurately within 24 hours of receipt.
- Ensure pricing is competitive by researching distribution channels, escalating discrepancies and price matches to Payload.
- Respond to incoming emails pertaining to group rate requests in a professional, timely manner.
- Prioritize quotes to maximize conversion.
- Complete follow up calls for pending quotes.
- Answer Groupsâ€™ queue line in a timely manner and providing verbal quotes using Payload guidelines.
- The ability to confidently and effectively sell, up sell and cross sell using key/risk product and promotional information provided.
- Provide administrative support to Group Sales Representatives (both in and out of the office) by booking group files, issuing contracts/invoices, applying payments and overall general maintenance.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions, gift certificates and insurance.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training.
- All other duties assigned by Management.
- Diploma in Travel or two (2) years of work experience in the travel industry.
- TICO certification.
- Comprehension of Tour Operation is a requirement.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Strong Customer service skills; the ability to adjust to the needs of the customer in each call.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to move between phone sales and Costings as needed.
- Ability to work shifts and overtime when required.
- Ability to stay current with multiple promotions, processes and system functionality.