|- Generate new sales while providing excellence in customer service.|
- Build and maintain relationships with accounts to encourage repeat business and customer loyalty.
- Respond to all forms of communication in a timely manner.
- Handle all incoming group inquiries and quote requests (verbal and email).
- Cost all quotes according to commercial guidelines provided.
- Up sell and cross sell on each call, using key product and promotional information provided.
- Sell optional extras such as group seating, Elite Plus, excursions and gift certificates, insurance.
- Follow up on quotes assigned and close sales accordingly
- Book group files, issue contracts and invoices, and general file maintenance.
- Apply payments and ensure accounting on file is correct before documents are released.
- Reconcile group concessions once final payment is received.
- Advise groups of schedule changes as advised by Preflights.
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in ongoing training.
- All other duties as assigned by management.