|The Flight Administration Coordinator will ensure flight schedules, seat maps and airline flight reconciliation reports are processed accurately and in a timely fashion. The individual will also communicate schedule changes internally for customer advisement according to deadlines.|
- Input schedules and seat maps seasonally into TTS.
- Action flight schedule changes (flight times, consolidations, cancellations) in TTS and communicate same using ARCC including instructions pertaining to customer options for protection and compensation if necessary.
- Follow up with Customer Support to ensure completion of schedule changes.
- Input inventory as directed by Payload for flight consolidations.
- Notify Customer Support of any changes to seat selection as a result of flight consolidations and cancellations for customer advisement.
- Monitor progress of call outs to completion with emphasis on ensuring blocked inventory is released to maximize sales potential.
- Ensure all airline QCMs are received, actioned and filed daily.
- Action all no shows, go shows and name changes within 24hrs of receipt.
- Source best availability and pricing for customer re-protection in the case of over-bookings and for internal travel purposes.
- Tourist Card administration.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
|- Travel industry experience and/or Travel & Tourism program certification required.|
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented work environment.
- Works closely with Payload, Planning & Scheduling, and Customer Support and must adapt to varying communication styles.
- Able to work and share responsibilities within a team environment
- Must be able to adjust to varying seasonal volume.
- Detail oriented, organized and capable of multi-tasking.
- Self motivated and able to manage a varied workload.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates initiative with problem solving and decision making.
- Knowledge of Soft Voyage TTS and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with GDS (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, Apollo, Worldspan) an asset.