|REPORTS TO: I.T. Director|
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two
Provide exceptional customer service by fulfilling employeesâ€™ Helpdesk needs.
- Help customers to install, configure, use, and upgrade software within their environment.
- Provide excellent customer service including responding promptly to customer requests, professionally and accurately answering customer issues and questions, handle difficult situations and maintain composure and quality service.
- Strong analytical, prioritization, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Manage multiple customer cases simultaneously and provide regular progress updates to customers with open support issues.
- Develop common question and answer documentation to be included in company knowledge bases