|DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing and E-commerce|
REPORTS TO: Web Analytics Manager
We are looking for an Intermediate CRM and Email Specialist to join one of Canadaâ€™s leading travel groups. As the CRM/Email Specialist you are responsible for all aspects of Customer Relationship Management for Sunwing Travel Groupâ€™s brands.
This role is responsible for collaborating with the E-commerce and Marketing teams, business stakeholders, and Sales to grow our consumer and agent customer database, manage and optimize email communication with customers over the pre-and post-purchase lifecycle, own and report on email and customer database metrics and KPIs, and own the deployment of emails for multiple brands and customer segments.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks, be adaptable to changing priorities and be able to thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Manage and optimize the CRM program for the Sunwing Vacations, Signature, and SellOffVacations Brands
- Grow the marketing database according to established KPIs
- Understand the customer lifecycle and ensure optimal communication touchpoints during key phases
- Produce results against goals in customer lead generation, customer retention, booking conversion
- Create customer segmentation groups and email marketing strategy to target each segment
- Proactively drive insights into customer behaviour to apply towards marketing and on-site initiatives
- Manage needs and expectations of various stakeholders from business owners, marketing, customer support, and sales
- Act as subject matter expert in decisions around email deployment and one to one marketing
- Implement multivariate tests and use data to drive drive fundamental improvements to customer communication strategy
- Establish processes and adhere to best practices in customer database optimization and maintenance.
- Keep abreast of compliance and regulatory requirements relating to customer marketing and recommend actions accordingly.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, marketing, statistics or other related discipline required.
- 2-4 years experience in CRM, email marketing, data mining, customer segmentation, database marketing
- High proficiency in web analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with marketing automation tools and email deployment services
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and strategy skills
- Experience in an E-commerce or Online Retail environment
- Understanding of KPIs that drive an online retail business
- Familiarity with A/B testing methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take accountability
- Works effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Thrives in fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities effectively
Beneficial, but not required:
- Experience in travel industry
- Bilingual in French/English
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources department by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Sunwing Travel Group, no phone calls please.|