Web Analytics Manager
|POSITION: Web Analytics Manager|
DEPARTMENT: Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
LOATION: Toronto, ON
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Marketing and E-commerce
We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Web Analyst to join one of Canadaâ€™s leading travel groups. As the Web Analytics Manager you are responsible for leading the measurement, collection, analysis, reporting and communication of online KPIs across all consumer websites and key touchpoints to generate insights and drive the continual optimize Sunwing Travel Groupâ€™s digital business.
This role is responsible for collaborating with the E-commerce and Marketing team, business stakeholders, and IT to fulfil the need for a deeper understanding of the qualitative and quantitative signs from our customers. Building a coherent analytics program and relevant dashboards based on the multiple data points exposed across multiple systems will be a key part of this role.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter capable of handling and prioritizing multiple simultaneous tasks, be adaptable to changing priorities and thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Support the analytic needs of the Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team by providing site traffic and conversion data, marketing campaign (PPC, CPM and other programs) results, and other business intelligence
- Use Fireclick, Google Analytics, Business Objects, Excel to produce a daily automated reports, as well as weekly and monthly reports on business performance
- Create dashboards by pulling data from different data sources for presentation to senior management in a format that is visual and quickly/easily interpreted
- Own the process of driving core insights from available data to suggest improvements to site design and structure, online marketing channels and customer messaging
- Lead the development of analytics standards by working with IT, Ecommerce and Digital Marketing team and other stakeholders to identify gaps in the capture of data and implement enhancements.
- Identify and highlight problem areas, patterns and trends from information gathered and communicate opportunities with actionable recommendations.
- Create and execute multivariate tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience
- Assist in setting up and evaluating tests of creative across multiple platforms (online, mobile, email) to refine consumer targeting and messaging
- Implement tracking on existing sites and all online consumer touchpoints
- Proactively provide insights that will provide direction to the E-Commerce team
- Collaborate with and direct external partners to optimize SEM campaigns and SEO practices
- Track marketing campaigns, provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Present KPIs to senior leadership and business stakeholders
- Execute ad hoc analysis as required
- Regularly conduct tagging audits and analysis to ensure the accuracy of reports.
|- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, marketing, statistics or other related discipline required. |
- Minimum 5 years in web analytics, enterprise reporting
- High proficiency in Google Analytics, Fireclick, Google Ad Words reporting, Business Objects
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and strategy skills
- Experience in an E-Commerce or Online Retail environment
- Experience with SEO best practices and analytics
- Experience with PPC campaigns and analytics
- Experience with social media analytics
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Understanding of KPIs that drive an online retail business
- Familiarity with A/B testing methods
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take accountability
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Thrives in fast-moving environment, with high tolerance for change
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities effectively
Beneficial, but not required:
- Practical experience with Sysomos, SEOmoz
- Experience in travel industry
- Experience working with CRM/Marketing database
|At Sunwing we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.|
|Apply for this Position|
|If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter to the Human Resources department by e-mail to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. |